Tuesday 14 March 2017

Winners - Challenge #230 & #231

Hi everyone! I know I am being very slack with getting these winner posts out on time - many apologies to you all. Without further ado, let's annouce our Top and Honourable Addicts for -

CHALLENGE #230 - Photo Inspiration









Congratulations to our Honourable Addicts!




This was a fantastic take on our inspiration photo, Caroline. Congratulations!


CHALLENGE #231 - Anything Goes








Congratulations to our Honourable Addicts!


Out of nearly 200 entries, our Top Addicts is -


februar-18-8

What a fun card, Kristina! Congratulations :)


Thanks for joining in our challenges each week. We have a brand new challenge kicking off tomorrow morning so we hope to see you play along.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my card ! I'm so honoured ! Congratulations to all the winners !
    Izzy Scrap

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the Winners and HM's and thanks for picking my card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I was a Top Addict. I'm doing a happy dance :-)
    Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to the other winners.
    Such great work from everyone, and lots of inspiration.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.