Saturday 15 December 2012

Make your Mark #5 - WINNERS

Whoops-a-daisy!!! I'm a bit late with this post, so sorry!

I wont drag it out for you - onto our honours...


Our 

HONOURABLE ADDICTS

for this challenge are -
(in numerical order)









and our 

TOP ADDICT
and the winner of our awesome prize from All That Scraps is




Congratulations!! Dilyana, please email me at kyliepurtell@gmail.com within 5 days and I will send you instructions on how to claim your prize.

Well done to all our addicts. Don't forget to grab your badges from the tab at the top of the page.

We'd love to see you in our current challenge, too - BINGO!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for making me an honourable addict, I very much appreciate it. I may not have time to join in with the Bingo challenge but I'll be back.
    :)
    Suzi b x

    ReplyDelete

In line with new Data Protection legislation (GDPR) by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.